None of us expected the year 2020 to be one of such isolation and fear of this terrible virus that grips our world we live in. It started with such hope and a vision for many of starting anew and the hope of finding love. However, social distancing does not mean that we have to put our future on hold. In fact, quite the contrary, this can be the perfect time to get to know someone. By taking a slower, more traditional approach to dating, we can build a lasting relationship, based on knowledge and personality with no external distractions.
We have been given an opportunity by nature to take stock of what is important in our lives. Family, relationships and our health all have our undivided attention and these things can carry us through this difficult period.
5 reasons why now is the best time to take the opportunity to find love:
- We can use this time positively, to take stock of our lives and evaluate not only what is most important to us in our lives, but what sort of new partner would best suit us.
- The County Register offers potential dates one at a time, so you can focus on just one individual and know you are the only person they are also focusing on. For some, this approach might seem rather traditional, but it’s one of the best ways that people have found someone and fell in love.
- We are so fortunate nowadays that our phones can be our lifeline and being able to text, call and even facetime or skype, make keeping in touch so much easier and more personal. We will look forward to those daily calls and they can be the time of the day that you relax and look forward to and in time, love can develop as you have given the relationship, the time and space it needs.
- For many of us, this is just a pause in time and the whole world will be there again for us to step out into and explore. We will appreciate our world even more with someone to share it all with. Things we took for granted just a few short weeks ago will seem quite exciting and fresh once these restrictions are behind us.
- By using a Personal Matchmaker, to advise you, it will also help you to learn more about yourself and others. We will always be at the end of the phone with a warm and a friendly ear to listen and guide you on your journey with us.
At The County Register, you have our commitment and support to help you through these challenging times and help you discover the soul mate you have been searching for.